Hey, guess what! I totally draw things. it's a true story. And guess what else, I can draw your things, if you want me to. True facts, I'm open for commissions. But Divs, you say to yourself (surely), how much will you charge? What will you do? Why did Christine choose Raul over the Phantom? Well I can't answer the last one, but i can answer the others. I present to you:
Lineart: $15 for one character, +$10 per additional character.
Simple enough, just a plain non colored drawing of what you ask for. No Backgrounds for these, just inked doodles.
Colored, No/little background: $30 for one character, +$20 per additional character (if you got an insane gang amount of people, we'll talk about it).
Fully colored character art with simple gradient/texture/ or just no background.
Colored with Background: $50+
Price depends on the amount of characters and the complexity of their environment. Like, walking in a forest persay, is easier then Running down a spiral staircase in a fancy castle with chandeliers, lamps, and singing dancing goblins.
How to Make it Happen:
- Send me a note saying your interested in a commission. Please send me a detailed explanation of what exactly you want, including reference pictures. This counts for if its your original character or fan art you would like me to draw for you. Sure I could google it I guess, but what if I google it wrong? Suddenly the fanart you wanted of Riku is now fanart of Rikku. and that's a sad day.
- Once everything has been a-ok'd I'll rough a doodle thats legible and send it to you. At this point you can tell me what you want different, and I'll be like, "oki dok" I'll happily change a doodle twice. Twice. Because i feel third time should be a charm with this kind of thing.
- Once the doodle has been lovingly approved, please send your payment to my Paypal. ((Note: I'm not going to start inking/coloring till the payment is in my paypal))
- I send you progress pictures, two stages, inks and colors. This is fab because sometimes pictures take a really long time, and this way you'll know I'm not just lounging around while you wait for your picture.
- PICTURE DAY! On this day, I'll send you your picture. Most likely U.S. Paper size, unless you want something different. I can either send this to you via DA note, or email, or Dropbox even. The opportunities are endless.
- I have full rights to post on my DA account if I want to, naturally you'll be linked to it Feel free to use the art wherevers, just please link back to me <3
- Dance! Everybody Dance!
- I'm sorry, I have many bills to pay, because of this I only take real money. No DA points, or whatever digital currency that isn't money.
- Commissions are digital, I wont be printing anything for you, sorry.
- Romantic/Suggestive pictures and porn are not quite the same, please don't ask me to cross that line, the answer is no. (hint, if their dirty pillows and junk are freely hangin' out, it's probably porn)
- Please keep in mind I work about 50+ hours a week. because of this, I might be a little slower then your average bear, most of my commission work will be done on the weekends. That's not to say that I will take forever and a day to do your commission, but it might take a week or more depending on the complexity. I appreciate your patience!